General Privacy Statement Pursuant to EU General Data Protection Regulation
- The below provides you with an overview concerning our collection and processing of your personal data as well as your rights under the privacy law.
- The term "personal data" means all data that is personally accessible to you. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. With regard to the other terminology, in particular the terms "processing" and "consent", we refer to the legal data protection definitions.
- In principle, we process personal data only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and the content and services we offer. The processing of personal data takes place regularly only if you have given us consent or processing is permitted by law.
- Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is removed. In addition, storage may be provided if required by national or European regulations to which we are subject. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place in this case then, if the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is required for a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
- As far as we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes.
Name and contact information for responsible person
the responsible party is
- Thomas Masuch
- Haßlinghauser Straße 156
- 58285 Gevelsberg, Germany
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telefon: +49 2332 9538344
You have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation including the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, if you request it from us in writing:
- Right to be informed,
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to correct:
- Right to access:
- Right to restrict our use of your information,
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
If you are not satisfied with the way any complaint you make in relation to your personal information is handled by us then you may refer your complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority.
Processing of personal data with informational use of our website
When you visit our website without contacting us or signing in, your browser transmits the following information automatically to our server:
- IP address of your computer
- Information about your browser
- Website that you were on right before you landed on our website
- URL or file requested
- Date and time of your visit
- Volume of data transmitted
- Status information, e.g. error messages
If you contact us by email or by contact form on our website, we receive the following information:
- Your email address and further information that you provide by email or contact form
- Date and time of your message
The aforementioned data are also stored in so-called log files on our servers. There is no storage of this data together with other personal data of you. The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the presentation of our website on your device. For this, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. Storage in logfiles serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of this data for marketing purposes does not take place.
For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing.
The above data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session is over. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website and the storage of this data in log files is essential for the operation of our website. There is no contradiction.
Processing of personal data by cookies
Cookies stored with your web browser:
• Transient cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign different requests from your web browser to the shared session. This will allow you to recognize your device when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close the web browser.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. These cookies can be deleted at any time in the settings of your web browser.
The processing of personal data by the above cookies serves to make the offer of our website as a whole more user-friendly and effective. Some features of our website can not be offered without the use of these cookies. In particular, some features of our website require that your web browser be identifiable even after a page break. The data processed through cookies required to provide the functionality of our website will not be used to create user profiles. As far as cookies are used for analysis purposes, they serve to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website, its contents and functions. They allow us to understand how the website, what features and how often they are used. This enables us to continuously optimize our offer.
For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing.
The above cookies are stored on your device and transmitted by it to our server. You can therefore configure the processing of the data and information by means of cookies. In the settings of your web browser, you can make the appropriate configurations, for example, by which you can reject third-party cookies or cookies altogether. In this context, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all features of our website properly. In addition, we recommend a regular manual deletion of cookies and your browser history.
Other functions and offers of our website
In addition to the above-described informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, it is usually necessary to provide further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The above principles for data processing apply.
In part, we use external service providers to process this data, which we have carefully selected and commissioned. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services that we offer together with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. Insofar as these third parties have their seat in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can obtain more detailed information on the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
If you contact us by e-mail, the personal information you provide us with your e-mail will be stored. We also have a contact form on our website that you can use to contact us. The data entered by you into the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
• First given name
• E-mail address
• Customer number (if available)
• domain name (if available)
In addition, we collect your IP address and the time of sending. This data is not passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively to answer your questions.
The processing of the above personal data is solely for processing your requests. The processing of further personal data resulting from the use of the contact form provided on our website is intended to prevent misuse and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data.
The data will be deleted as soon as we have finished your inquiries. The additional personal data collected using the contact form will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you contact us by e-mail, you may object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We point out that in this case your request can not be further processed. The revocation or the contradiction can be explained by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address stated in the imprint.